A Look Back in Time: July 6, 1915

Now here's Sheridan Media's look back in time, to 100 years ago, by reporter Pat Blair as published in the Sheridan Enterprise newspaper on July 6, 1915.


A substantial quartered sawed oak counter desk is being installed today in the clerk of court's office at the courthouse. Installation is by Fred Stover. The desk is 19 feet long, and the front is fitted with shelves and drawers for storage purposes.

The Sheridan Motor and Good Roads club will meet at 8 o'clock tonight to arrange details for the club's summer campaign. The meeting will be in the Commercial club rooms.

The Sheridan city council this morning passed an ordinance that will require those holding rooming houses licenses in the city to keep a true register of all persons occupying rooms. They are further required to provide a supplementary list each day of the names and occupants of each room.

For more look-backs, and to see the front page of the Enterprise on this date, visit sheridanwyoming-dot-com.